Banff Session 2021
Since 1956 the Alberta Association of Architects (AAA) has hosted a conference that brings speakers from around the globe to share ideas, innovation and ingenuity.
Usually taking place in the remote mountain town of Banff, AB; Banff Session 2021 will instead be taking place remotely - from the comfort and safety of your home or workspace!
Banff Session 2021 invites you to consider the variety of perspectives that influence the design professions. Virtually explore the ideas of the professionals you work alongside and the communities you work in. Join us to look through the lenses of past generations and future users to find inspiration and ideas.
Registration is now open.
REQUIRED: Friday, April 23, 2021
- 4 x 75 minute keynote presentations (2 in the morning and 2 in afternoon)
- Presented in real-time with live Q & A from delegates and speakers
- Interns: $150 | Members: $200 | Non-Members $300
OPTIONAL: Pre-recorded Sessions Available from April 23 to May 25, 2021
- 13 x 75 minute professional development sessions
- Presented on-demand, based on what sessions you registered for (some or all)
- Interns: $30 per session or $100 for access to all 13 sessions for 30 days
- Members: $40 per session or $200 for access to all 13 sessions for 30 days
- Non-Members: $50 per session or $200 for access to all 13 sessions for 30 days
Please see the "Register" tab for more information on delegate packages and pricing.